"Sturdy pieces of wood that can be used to board up windows. Perfect for keeping the riffraff out."
Wooden Boards are key items in the Resident Evil 2 remake.
It's used to board up windows so zombies won't break through them.
All spawns only give one board per pick up:
- Inside the small room to the left of the Press Room. (zombies must spawn in the corridor in order to open this room)
- In the Reception. (Assisted Mode only)
- Inside the room in-between the Operations Room and Records Room.
- In front of the Dark-room's door, at the corridor.
- Inside the West Storage Room.
- At the Art Room corridor.
- At the Fire Escape.
- In the area in-between the East Storage Room and the Balcony.