Yasuhiro Ampo is a long-serving Capcom employee who has worked on a number of titles since 1996.
He served as a software engineer (programmer) for the first two Resident Evil titles and worked as a production director on Resident Evil 5 and directed both Resident Evil: Revelations 2 and the Resident Evil 2 remake.
Anpo is credited in six Capcom games (A further two being updates versions).
|Game||Year of release||Role|
|Resident Evil||1996||Software system engineer|
|Resident Evil: Director's Cut||1997||Software system engineer|
|Resident Evil 2||1998||Software engineer|
|Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock Version||1998||Software engineer|
|Onimusha: Warlords||2001||Software engineer|
|Lost Planet: Extreme Condition||2006||Library programmer|
|Dead Rising||2006||Given special thanks|
|Resident Evil 5||2009||Production director|
|Resident Evil: Revelations 2||2015||Director|
|Resident Evil 2||2019||Director|
|Resident Evil 3||2020||Co-Director|
- Davis, H. Leigh, ed (2011). Resident Evil Archives II. Translated by Elizabeth Ellis. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0744013216.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode One: Penal Colony Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2020-05-03.
- Resident Evil (PC) credits - MobyGames
- Resident Evil 2 (PS) credits - MobyGames
- Onimusha: Warlords (PS2) credits - MobyGames
- Lost Planer: Extreme Condidtion (XB360) credits - MobyGames
- Dead Rising (XB360) credits - MobyGames
- Leigh (ed.), Archives II, pp.238-9.