Yusuke Kan is a video game artist who worked for Capcom in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Kan was a background graphics creator for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. After this he worked on both Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 2. Kan later served as art image designer for the Resident Evil remake, and became the lead designer for Resident Evil 4.
- ↑ Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Credits (GameCube). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- ↑ Resident Evil Credits (GameCube). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-01.
- ↑ Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-09.
- ↑ Davis (ed.), Archives II, p.238.
- The Making of Resident Evil 4 - documentary featuring an interview with Kan.